OneSource Communications respects the owners of copyrighted materials and their rights under federal law. One Source’s subscribers may not download, upload, link or in any way make available on or via the OneSource Internet service any material protected by copyright in a manner that infringes that copyright.
Subscribers may be legally liable for engaging in any such activity. OneSource Subscribers who are alleged to have engaged in copyright violations will receive a notice alerting them each time that such activity has been detected in connection with their account, and instructing that they take steps to ensure that any violation ceases.
If the alleged violations continue, additional actions by OneSource may include suspension or termination of service and all associated penalties and fees, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
Each subscriber agrees that, if he or she is terminated pursuant to this policy, he or she will not attempt to establish a new account with OneSource under any name without OneSource’s permission. If, as a copyright owner, you believe that a OneSource Communications subscriber has used material that infringes an exclusive right you have with respect to such material, you or your authorized agent may file a Notice of Claimed Infringement with us.
Notices must be in writing and must contain the following minimum elements required by the DMCA: · A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with the infringing IP address, and time, date, and the time zone during which such allegedly infringing activity occurred, to permit us to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the copyright owner, or your authorized agent, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you or your authorized agent may be contacted.
· A statement that you or your authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a Notification of Copyright Infringement from a copyright owner that contains all required information, if we have sufficient information to identify the customer, we will notify the subscriber of the alleged infringement and remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing if hosted on our domain. No personal, subscriber information is shared with the copyright owner unless required by law.
Any Notice of Claimed Infringement must be submitted in writing and sent to our designated agent:
Designated Agent: Jana Ferguson ,DMCA Agent
4800 Keller Hicks Rd. Fort Worth, TX 76244
Email Address: Onesource_DMCA@1scom.com